This Months Topic

This Months Topic: Weight Loss Solutions

Thursday, April 5, 2012

There's a new guy in town.... and his name is SUPER HD!


There are lots of products on the market that claim to burn fat and give you energy,
but In my opinion CELLUCOR SUPER HD is in a class all by itself!

I attended a product briefing on Cellucor Supplements in march hosted by a Cellucor Representative  shortly after there release of  Super HD.

I must admit I had my doubts,  Another fast talking salesman pushing some turbo charged caffeine pill that I would most likely crash from.

The company had been around since 2001 and really never had any huge breakthroughs that made headlines, what makes this product any different?             

So he loaded us down with lots of freebies and sent us on our way.
 A few weeks went by with the stuff I was given at the seminar sitting in a bag in the corner, until one day as I was getting ready for work feeling really run down and burnt out on coffee, I decided to take one of the Super HD pills I had in sample packs.
(Click here to get Super HD For 39.99!)
 I popped it down with a protein shake and went on my way.

Within about twenty to thirty minutes I began to feel a clarity and focus that was usually accompanied with that first cup of coffee,  But wait...  I had no Coffee.
I also noticed that I was no longer hungry and loaded with energy! A good energy, not that jittery over whelming feeling either.
"I think I like this >:c)" I said to myself with a grin.
This went on for about five hours and then it slowly tapered off,
no hard crash... just slowly went away.            
                                                                                                
After it had worn off I took the second dose of one more pill,
and I was superman again!
Winding down by about ten at night and falling asleep around eleven.
 The next morning I awoke feeling well rested and ready to go, no grogie or sleepy feeling at all!

I've been taking it for a little over a week now and I love the results!                                                                                                                   
On top of the great mood and energy that this product has given me, Ive lost about four pounds!
 Not too fast...  and not too slow.     


 Product Summery

My Opinion:

"Very satisfied with the results!"                          I give this product a  "9"  out of ten.

Price: fair
 Around  $39.99 for 60 caps

Suggested use: Good
"Taking the suggested dose of this product resulted in satisfactory results"
 

 

















No comments:

Post a Comment